Chocolate Mocha – Fortissio Lungo
1-2 tsp chocolate sauce
a pinch of freshly ground cardamom
1 capsule Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru, 110ml
Frothed warm milk
Ground cardamom to serve
Raw sugar to serve
- Put chocolate sauce at the bottom of the cappuccino cup. Add a pinch of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 Fortissio Lungo on top. Stir to dissolve the chocolate sauce.
- Put milk into your aeroccino and pour milk froth over the coffee.
- Top with rings of chocolate sauce and use a toothpick to draw a pattern in the milk froth. Sprinkle ground cardamom and raw sugar on top. Serve immediately.
Caramel Ice Coffee – Livanto
1 ritual recipe glass
1 Livanto Grand Cru, 40 ml
2-3 tsp golden syrup
top with frothed cold milk
1. Prepare 1 capsule Livanto in a small cup and add golden syrup, stir to dissolve the syrup. Let the coffee cool a bit.
2. Put caramel sauce on the inside of the glass as decor. Fill with ice cubes.
3. Pour the coffee over the ice and top with cold milk froth. Add some more ice cubes if needed. Serve immediately.
Tip: if you want a stronger coffee, use two capsules of livanto, and a little less milk.
Pistachio & Almond mini cakes
This is a very moist cake, reminding you of a classic french financier. Browned butter and sea salt is a wonderful combination with the nuts.
250 ml ground pistachio nuts
250 ml almond flour
250 ml powdered sugar
1 tsp sea salt
100 g browned butter, melted
2 large eggs
1 large egg white
Golden syrup or honey for garnish
3 tbs Finely chopped pistachios for garnish.
1. Preheat your oven to 160 C/ 300 F.
2. Sift together ground pistachios, almond flour and powdered sugar in a bowl.
3. Melt butter on medium heat until it starts to ’’pop’’ and turn golden brown. Stand aside and let cool.
4. Add sea salt and one egg at a time to the flour mixture. Stir together.
5. Pour in the cooled butter and stir to combine.
6. Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake until just golden around the edged, around 20 minutes.
7. Let the cakes cool. Serve with a drizzle of golden syrup and some extra finely chopped pistachios.
Tip: I’m using a mini silicone pan, each mini cake takes around 2 tbs of batter. If you don’t have access to a mini cake pan, you can use a loaf pan or a springform pan. Just slice to serve. Add another 25 -30 minutes of cooking time.
Recept på svenska finns här.
Photo by: Maria Strömberg, more beautiful pictures you can find on her website from this session at L’Atelier.